save2pc 5.55 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall save2pc 5.55 from your systemFDRLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on FDRLab, Inc.. Click on http://www.save2pc.com/
to get more facts about save2pc 5.55 on FDRLab, Inc.'s website. save2pc 5.55 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove save2pc 5.55 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. save2pc.exe is the save2pc 5.55's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.27 MB (6574592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of save2pc 5.55. They take about 19.65 MB (20608209
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (12.24 MB)
- save2pc.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 25.55
of save2pc 5.55.
save2pc 5.55 is an application offered by FDRLab, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall save2pc 5.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase save2pc 5.55 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find save2pc 5.55 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "save2pc 5.55". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc 5.55 application will be found very quickly. After you select save2pc 5.55 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding save2pc 5.55, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc 5.55:
- The publisher is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove save2pc 5.55.
8. After uninstalling save2pc 5.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc 5.55 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc 5.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc 5.55 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc 5.55 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc 5.55 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:39:49.667