save2pc 5.55 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall save2pc 5.55 from your systemFDRLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on FDRLab, Inc.. Click on http://www.save2pc.com/
to get more facts about save2pc 5.55 on FDRLab, Inc.'s website. save2pc 5.55 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove save2pc 5.55 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. save2pc.exe is the save2pc 5.55's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.27 MB (6574592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of save2pc 5.55. They take about 19.65 MB (20608209
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (12.24 MB)
- save2pc.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 25.55
of save2pc 5.55.
save2pc 5.55 is an application offered by FDRLab, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall save2pc 5.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase save2pc 5.55 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find save2pc 5.55 or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc 5.55". The save2pc 5.55 application will be found very quickly. After you click save2pc 5.55 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding save2pc 5.55, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc 5.55:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove save2pc 5.55.
8. After uninstalling save2pc 5.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc 5.55 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc 5.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc 5.55 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc 5.55 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc 5.55 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:39:49.667