This web page contains complete information on how to remove save2pc 5.46 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall save2pc 5.46 from your computerFDRLab, Inc.
. More information on FDRLab, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to save2pc 5.46 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. Usually the save2pc 5.46 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall save2pc 5.46 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.28 MB (6583296 bytes) on disk and is named save2pc.exe.
save2pc 5.46 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.89 MB (13514134
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (5.48 MB)
- save2pc.exe (6.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about save2pc 5.46 version 25.46
save2pc 5.46 is an application offered by FDRLab, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase save2pc 5.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase save2pc 5.46 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find save2pc 5.46 or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc 5.46". If it exists on your system the save2pc 5.46 application will be found very quickly. When you select save2pc 5.46 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about save2pc 5.46, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc 5.46:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove save2pc 5.46.
8. After uninstalling save2pc 5.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of save2pc 5.46 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing save2pc 5.46 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove save2pc 5.46 by FDRLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that save2pc 5.46 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove save2pc 5.46 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:38:12.290