You can find below details on how to remove save2pc 5.22 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall save2pc 5.22 from your PCFDRLab, Inc.
. More info about FDRLab, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about save2pc 5.22 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc 5.22 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall save2pc 5.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.28 MB (5536768 bytes) on disk and is called save2pc.EXE.
save2pc 5.22 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.14 MB (11682070
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (5.19 MB)
- save2pc.EXE (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.26 KB)
The current web page applies to save2pc 5.22 version 25.22
save2pc 5.22 is an application offered by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall save2pc 5.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove save2pc 5.22 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find save2pc 5.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc 5.22". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc 5.22 application will be found very quickly. When you click save2pc 5.22 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding save2pc 5.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc 5.22:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc 5.22.
8. After removing save2pc 5.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of save2pc 5.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc 5.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc 5.22 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc 5.22 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc 5.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 02:33:58.150