sPlan 7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall sPlan 7 from your computerABACOM
. Further information on ABACOM can be found here
. Please open http://www.abacom-online.de/uk
if you want to read more on sPlan 7 on ABACOM's web page. sPlan 7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sPlan70 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling sPlan 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\sPlan70\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.22 MB (2332672 bytes) on disk and is called splan70.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in sPlan 7. They occupy 5.29 MB (5550470
bytes) on disk.
- splan70.exe (2.22 MB)
- sPlan70_Viewer.exe (2.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.85 KB)
This web page is about sPlan 7 version 7
sPlan 7 is an application offered by ABACOM. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall sPlan 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete sPlan 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find sPlan 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "sPlan 7". If it exists on your system the sPlan 7 application will be found very quickly. When you select sPlan 7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding sPlan 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for sPlan 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.abacom-online.de/uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sPlan70\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall sPlan 7.
8. After uninstalling sPlan 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of sPlan 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing sPlan 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove sPlan 7 by ABACOM from your PC, nor are we saying that sPlan 7 by ABACOM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove sPlan 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 06:28:45.277