s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner
s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner from your systemPeter L Jones
. Further information on Peter L Jones can be seen here
. s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\s3oc folder, subject to the user's option. s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\s3oc\uninst-s3oc.exe. s3oc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 337.50 KB (345600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner. They take about 386.11 KB (395379
bytes) on disk.
- s3oc.exe (337.50 KB)
- uninst-s3oc.exe (48.61 KB)
The current web page applies to s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner version 1311122036
alone. For more s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is an application marketed by Peter L Jones. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner or simply click the Search field and type in "s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner". The s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner program will be found very quickly. When you select s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner.
8. After removing s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner by Peter L Jones from your PC, we are not saying that s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner by Peter L Jones is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 02:38:28.447