royale_184.108.40.206 (Win64) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall royale_220.127.116.11 (Win64) from your computerpmd technologies gmbh & Infineon Technologies AG
. More info about pmd technologies gmbh & Infineon Technologies AG can be found here
. Please open http://www.pmdtec.com
if you want to read more on royale_18.104.22.168 (Win64) on pmd technologies gmbh & Infineon Technologies AG's website. royale_22.214.171.124 (Win64) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\royale\126.96.36.199 directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\royale\188.8.131.52\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove royale_184.108.40.206 (Win64). The application's main executable file is titled royaleviewer.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1523200 bytes).
royale_220.127.116.11 (Win64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.98 MB (3119881
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (187.76 KB)
- royaleviewer.exe (1.45 MB)
- sampleCameraInfo.exe (29.00 KB)
- sampleCAPI.exe (9.50 KB)
- sampleDotNetCamInfo.exe (7.50 KB)
- sampleDotNetRetrieveData.exe (6.00 KB)
- sampleExportPLY.exe (44.50 KB)
- sampleMasterSlave.exe (28.50 KB)
- sampleRetrieveData.exe (59.00 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (532.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (655.00 KB)
The current web page applies to royale_18.104.22.168 (Win64) version 22.214.171.124
royale_126.96.36.199 (Win64) is a program released by pmd technologies gmbh & Infineon Technologies AG. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall royale_188.8.131.52 (Win64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase royale_184.108.40.206 (Win64) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find royale_220.127.116.11 (Win64) or simply click the Search field and type in "royale_18.104.22.168 (Win64)". If it exists on your system the royale_22.214.171.124 (Win64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select royale_126.96.36.199 (Win64) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding royale_188.8.131.52 (Win64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for royale_184.108.40.206 (Win64):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pmdtec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\royale\220.127.116.11\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall royale_18.104.22.168 (Win64).
8. After uninstalling royale_22.214.171.124 (Win64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong royale_126.96.36.199 (Win64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling royale_188.8.131.52 (Win64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove royale_184.108.40.206 (Win64) by pmd technologies gmbh & Infineon Technologies AG from your computer, we are not saying that royale_220.127.116.11 (Win64) by pmd technologies gmbh & Infineon Technologies AG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove royale_18.104.22.168 (Win64) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 07:46:21.940