This page contains thorough information on how to remove rmKATOffice for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall rmKATOffice from your systemrmDATA GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on rmDATA GmbH. Click on http://www.rmdata.at
to get more info about rmKATOffice on rmDATA GmbH's website. rmKATOffice is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\rmDATA\rmKATOffice folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove rmKATOffice by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called rmKATOffice.exe and its approximative size is 3.45 MB (3612672 bytes).
rmKATOffice contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.14 MB (4341825
bytes) on disk.
- rmKATOffice.exe (3.45 MB)
- _v408w32.exe (712.06 KB)
The current web page applies to rmKATOffice version 4.13.406
only. You can find below a few links to other rmKATOffice releases:
rmKATOffice is a program released by the software company rmDATA GmbH. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase rmKATOffice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall rmKATOffice from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find rmKATOffice or simply activate the Search field and type in "rmKATOffice". The rmKATOffice application will be found automatically. After you select rmKATOffice in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding rmKATOffice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for rmKATOffice:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rmdata.at
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove rmKATOffice.
8. After removing rmKATOffice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of rmKATOffice which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling rmKATOffice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove rmKATOffice by rmDATA GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that rmKATOffice by rmDATA GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove rmKATOffice supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 08:40:54.593