You can find below details on how to uninstall rmDATA GeoProject for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall rmDATA GeoProject from your PCrmDATA
. Further information on rmDATA can be found here
. Click on www.rmdata.at
to get more info about rmDATA GeoProject on rmDATA's website. rmDATA GeoProject is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\rmDATA\GeoProject folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling rmDATA GeoProject is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GeoProjectStarter.exe is the rmDATA GeoProject's main executable file and it takes approximately 39.50 KB (40448 bytes) on disk.
rmDATA GeoProject contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.50 KB (40448
bytes) on disk.
- GeoProjectStarter.exe (39.50 KB)
This page is about rmDATA GeoProject version 2.4.0
rmDATA GeoProject is a program by the software company rmDATA. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove rmDATA GeoProject is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase rmDATA GeoProject from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate rmDATA GeoProject or simply activate the Search feature and type in "rmDATA GeoProject". If it exists on your system the rmDATA GeoProject app will be found very quickly. After you select rmDATA GeoProject in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about rmDATA GeoProject, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for rmDATA GeoProject:
- The publisher is: www.rmdata.at
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove rmDATA GeoProject.
8. After removing rmDATA GeoProject, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong rmDATA GeoProject which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing rmDATA GeoProject using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove rmDATA GeoProject by rmDATA from your computer, we are not saying that rmDATA GeoProject by rmDATA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove rmDATA GeoProject in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 15:09:38.610