This page contains complete information on how to remove rmDATA GeoDiscoverer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall rmDATA GeoDiscoverer from your PCrmDATA
. You can find out more on rmDATA or check for application updates here
. Click on www.rmdata.at
to get more info about rmDATA GeoDiscoverer on rmDATA's website. Usually the rmDATA GeoDiscoverer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\rmDATA\GeoDiscoverer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall rmDATA GeoDiscoverer. GeoDiscoverer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) on disk.
rmDATA GeoDiscoverer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 117.50 KB (120320
bytes) on disk.
- GeoDiscoverer.exe (25.00 KB)
- GeoDiscovererViewer.exe (71.00 KB)
- MenuChecker.exe (10.50 KB)
- TypeRegistryExport.test.exe (11.00 KB)
The current web page applies to rmDATA GeoDiscoverer version 126.96.36.1999
only. Click on the links below for other rmDATA GeoDiscoverer versions:
rmDATA GeoDiscoverer is a program marketed by the software company rmDATA. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase rmDATA GeoDiscoverer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove rmDATA GeoDiscoverer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find rmDATA GeoDiscoverer or simply click the Search field and type in "rmDATA GeoDiscoverer". The rmDATA GeoDiscoverer app will be found automatically. When you select rmDATA GeoDiscoverer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding rmDATA GeoDiscoverer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for rmDATA GeoDiscoverer:
- The publisher is: www.rmdata.at
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove rmDATA GeoDiscoverer.
8. After removing rmDATA GeoDiscoverer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of rmDATA GeoDiscoverer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling rmDATA GeoDiscoverer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall rmDATA GeoDiscoverer by rmDATA from your PC, nor are we saying that rmDATA GeoDiscoverer by rmDATA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall rmDATA GeoDiscoverer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 15:11:14.697