This web page is about rekordbox 1.5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1 from your computerPioneer
. You can read more on Pioneer or check for application updates here
. Click on www.pioneerprodj.com
to get more data about rekordbox 1.5.1 on Pioneer's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\rekordbox 1.5.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for rekordbox 1.5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\rekordbox 1.5.1\Uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1.exe. rekordbox 1.5.1's primary file takes about 359.93 KB (368571 bytes) and is named Uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1.exe.
The following executables are contained in rekordbox 1.5.1. They occupy 22.67 MB (23772603
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- edb_streamd.exe (88.00 KB)
- kill_daemon.exe (72.00 KB)
- PSvLinkSysMgr.exe (752.00 KB)
- PSvNFSd.exe (740.00 KB)
- Rekordbox.exe (19.79 MB)
- Uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1.exe (359.93 KB)
- Upmgr rekordbox.exe (940.50 KB)
This info is about rekordbox 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
rekordbox 1.5.1 is an application released by Pioneer. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase rekordbox 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find rekordbox 1.5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "rekordbox 1.5.1". If it exists on your system the rekordbox 1.5.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click rekordbox 1.5.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding rekordbox 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for rekordbox 1.5.1:
- The publisher is: www.pioneerprodj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\rekordbox 1.5.1\Uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1.
8. After removing rekordbox 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong rekordbox 1.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing rekordbox 1.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1 by Pioneer from your PC, nor are we saying that rekordbox 1.5.1 by Pioneer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall rekordbox 1.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-18 18:05:52.920