This page contains complete information on how to uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0 from your systemPioneer
. You can find out more on Pioneer or check for application updates here
. More data about the application rekordbox 1.2.0 can be found at www.pioneerprodj.com
. rekordbox 1.2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\rekordbox 1.2.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\rekordbox 1.2.0\Uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0.exe and it has a size of 359.90 KB (368541 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with rekordbox 1.2.0. They take about 21.96 MB (23027613
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- edb_streamd.exe (88.00 KB)
- kill_daemon.exe (72.00 KB)
- PSvLinkSysMgr.exe (744.00 KB)
- PSvNFSd.exe (724.00 KB)
- Rekordbox.exe (20.02 MB)
- Uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0.exe (359.90 KB)
This data is about rekordbox 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
rekordbox 1.2.0 is an application by the software company Pioneer. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find rekordbox 1.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "rekordbox 1.2.0". The rekordbox 1.2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select rekordbox 1.2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about rekordbox 1.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for rekordbox 1.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.pioneerprodj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\rekordbox 1.2.0\Uninstall rekordbox 1.2.0.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove rekordbox 1.2.0.
8. After removing rekordbox 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of rekordbox 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing rekordbox 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove rekordbox 1.2.0 by Pioneer from your computer, we are not saying that rekordbox 1.2.0 by Pioneer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove rekordbox 1.2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:46:23.923