recuva pro 1.53
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove recuva pro 1.53 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall recuva pro 1.53 from your systemzyzoom
. Check out here
for more info on zyzoom. Please follow http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on recuva pro 1.53 on zyzoom's web page. Usually the recuva pro 1.53 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zyzoom\recuva pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for recuva pro 1.53 is C:\Program Files (x86)\zyzoom\recuva pro\Uninstall.exe. recuva pro 1.53's main file takes about 4.73 MB (4956888 bytes) and its name is recuva64.exe.
recuva pro 1.53 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.70 MB (9126344
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (3.74 MB)
- recuva64.exe (4.73 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.53
of recuva pro 1.53.
recuva pro 1.53 is an application released by the software company zyzoom. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall recuva pro 1.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete recuva pro 1.53 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate recuva pro 1.53 or simply click the Search field and type in "recuva pro 1.53". If it exists on your system the recuva pro 1.53 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select recuva pro 1.53 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about recuva pro 1.53, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for recuva pro 1.53:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\zyzoom\recuva pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall recuva pro 1.53.
8. After uninstalling recuva pro 1.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong recuva pro 1.53 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing recuva pro 1.53 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall recuva pro 1.53 by zyzoom from your computer, we are not saying that recuva pro 1.53 by zyzoom is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall recuva pro 1.53 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:02:54.597