This web page is about rebox.NET 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall rebox.NET 126.96.36.199 from your PCclone.AD
. Check out here
for more info on clone.AD. More data about the program rebox.NET 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.clonead.co.uk/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\clone.AD\rebox.NET folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\clone.AD\rebox.NET\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove rebox.NET 184.108.40.206. rebox.NET 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 1.88 MB (1967104 bytes) and its name is rebox.NET.exe.
The following executables are installed together with rebox.NET 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 35.43 MB (37152995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rebox.NET.exe (1.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (124.19 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.15 MB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.19 MB)
- mkvinfo.exe (7.72 MB)
- MP4Box.exe (165.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
This data is about rebox.NET 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove rebox.NET 188.8.131.52 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall rebox.NET 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\avcodec-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\avdevice-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\avfilter-5.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\avformat-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\avutil-54.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\ffmpeg.exe
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\ffplay.exe
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\ffprobe.exe
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\postproc-53.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\swresample-1.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\bin\swscale-3.dll
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\rebox.NET.exe
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\rebox.NET.vshost.exe
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\clone.AD\rebox.NET\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\rebox.NET 220.127.116.11
rebox.NET 18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company clone.AD. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove rebox.NET 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall rebox.NET 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate rebox.NET 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "rebox.NET 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the rebox.NET 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. When you click rebox.NET 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding rebox.NET 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for rebox.NET 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clonead.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\clone.AD\rebox.NET\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall rebox.NET 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling rebox.NET 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of rebox.NET 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing rebox.NET 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall rebox.NET 22.214.171.124 by clone.AD from your PC, nor are we saying that rebox.NET 126.96.36.199 by clone.AD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall rebox.NET 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 08:17:41.547