reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) from your PCreFX
. You can read more on reFX or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) can be found at http://refx.com
. Usually the reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\reFX\Nexus\Uninstall\unins000.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 244.19 KB (250047 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit). They occupy about 244.19 KB (250047
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (244.19 KB)
This data is about reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) version 2.3.2
reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) is an application marketed by the software company reFX. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) program will be found automatically. When you click reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://refx.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\reFX\Nexus\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) by reFX from your computer, nor are we saying that reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) by reFX is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove reFX Nexus 2.3.2 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 11:59:55.113