rajče beta50 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall rajče beta50 from your PCrajče.net
. Take a look here
where you can read more on rajče.net. Detailed information about rajče beta50 can be found at http://rajce.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\rajce directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall rajče beta50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\rajce\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. rajče beta50's main file takes about 1.72 MB (1807888 bytes) and its name is rajce.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in rajče beta50. They take 3.44 MB (3603012
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (305.50 KB)
- ffplay.exe (457.00 KB)
- rajce.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.04 KB)
- updater.exe (309.52 KB)
The current page applies to rajče beta50 version 50
rajče beta50 is a program released by the software company rajče.net. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase rajče beta50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete rajče beta50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate rajče beta50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "rajče beta50". If it exists on your system the rajče beta50 application will be found very quickly. When you click rajče beta50 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding rajče beta50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for rajče beta50:
- The publisher is: http://rajce.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\rajce\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove rajče beta50.
8. After uninstalling rajče beta50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong rajče beta50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing rajče beta50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall rajče beta50 by rajče.net from your PC, nor are we saying that rajče beta50 by rajče.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall rajče beta50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:12:42.983