radiro Version 1.0.8
This info is about radiro Version 1.0.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall radiro Version 1.0.8 from your PCtuck
. Go over here
for more info on tuck. You can read more about related to radiro Version 1.0.8 at http://radiro.tcraft.biz/
. radiro Version 1.0.8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\radiro directory, regulated by the user's option. radiro Version 1.0.8's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\radiro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled radiro.exe and it has a size of 760.50 KB (778752 bytes).
radiro Version 1.0.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.42 MB (1493864
bytes) on disk.
- radiro.exe (760.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.35 KB)
This web page is about radiro Version 1.0.8 version 126.96.36.199
radiro Version 1.0.8 is an application released by tuck. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove radiro Version 1.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall radiro Version 1.0.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find radiro Version 1.0.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "radiro Version 1.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the radiro Version 1.0.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click radiro Version 1.0.8 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding radiro Version 1.0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for radiro Version 1.0.8:
- The software company is: http://radiro.tcraft.biz/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\radiro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove radiro Version 1.0.8.
8. After removing radiro Version 1.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong radiro Version 1.0.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing radiro Version 1.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall radiro Version 1.0.8 by tuck from your PC, we are not saying that radiro Version 1.0.8 by tuck is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall radiro Version 1.0.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:48:48.283