This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall quixley_v2 Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall quixley_v2 Toolbar from your PCquixley_v2
. Further information on quixley_v2 can be seen here
. Please open http://quixleyv2.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on quixley_v2 Toolbar on quixley_v2's web page. quixley_v2 Toolbar is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\quixley_v2 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for quixley_v2 Toolbar is C:\Program Files\quixley_v2\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file has a size of 91.59 KB (93792 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
quixley_v2 Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 91.59 KB (93792
bytes) on disk.
This data is about quixley_v2 Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of quixley_v2 Toolbar:
quixley_v2 Toolbar is an application marketed by quixley_v2. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall quixley_v2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase quixley_v2 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate quixley_v2 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "quixley_v2 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the quixley_v2 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select quixley_v2 Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding quixley_v2 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for quixley_v2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://quixleyv2.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\quixley_v2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove quixley_v2 Toolbar.
8. After removing quixley_v2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of quixley_v2 Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing quixley_v2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall quixley_v2 Toolbar by quixley_v2 from your computer, nor are we saying that quixley_v2 Toolbar by quixley_v2 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall quixley_v2 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:04:35.093