qGo 1.5.4-r2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall qGo 1.5.4-r2 from your systemEmmanuel Béranger & Johannes Mesa & Peter Strempel
. More information about Emmanuel Béranger & Johannes Mesa & Peter Strempel can be read here
. More details about qGo 1.5.4-r2 can be found at http://qgo.sourceforge.net/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\qGo folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling qGo 1.5.4-r2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\qGo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. qGo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.41 MB (1478656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in qGo 1.5.4-r2. They occupy 2.05 MB (2152730
bytes) on disk.
- qGo.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.42
of qGo 1.5.4-r2.
qGo 1.5.4-r2 is a program by Emmanuel Béranger & Johannes Mesa & Peter Strempel. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall qGo 1.5.4-r2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall qGo 1.5.4-r2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find qGo 1.5.4-r2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "qGo 1.5.4-r2". The qGo 1.5.4-r2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select qGo 1.5.4-r2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about qGo 1.5.4-r2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for qGo 1.5.4-r2:
- The web site of the application is: http://qgo.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\qGo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove qGo 1.5.4-r2.
8. After uninstalling qGo 1.5.4-r2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong qGo 1.5.4-r2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing qGo 1.5.4-r2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove qGo 1.5.4-r2 by Emmanuel Béranger & Johannes Mesa & Peter Strempel from your computer, nor are we saying that qGo 1.5.4-r2 by Emmanuel Béranger & Johannes Mesa & Peter Strempel is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove qGo 1.5.4-r2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 18:24:53.830