qDelete is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall qDelete from your computertype.software
. Check out here
for more information on type.software. You can see more info about qDelete at www.typesoftware.tk
. qDelete is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\type.software\qDelete directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling qDelete is C:\Program Files (x86)\type.software\qDelete\UnInstall_18825.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. qDelete's main file takes about 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) and its name is qDelete.exe.
qDelete contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1080832
bytes) on disk.
- qDelete.exe (716.50 KB)
- UnInstall_18825.exe (339.00 KB)
The current page applies to qDelete version 1.0
qDelete is a program by the software company type.software. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase qDelete is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove qDelete from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate qDelete or simply click the Search feature and type in "qDelete". If it exists on your system the qDelete application will be found automatically. After you click qDelete in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about qDelete, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for qDelete:
- The web site of the program is: www.typesoftware.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\type.software\qDelete\UnInstall_18825.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall qDelete.
8. After uninstalling qDelete, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of qDelete that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing qDelete using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove qDelete by type.software from your PC, nor are we saying that qDelete by type.software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove qDelete supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:53:54.387