This page is about qBittorrent 3.3.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall qBittorrent 3.3.8 from your PCThe qBittorrent project
. Additional info about The qBittorrent project can be read here
. You can see more info related to qBittorrent 3.3.8 at http://www.qbittorrent.org
. qBittorrent 3.3.8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall qBittorrent 3.3.8. qbittorrent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.35 MB (16091648 bytes) on disk.
qBittorrent 3.3.8 contains of the executables below. They take 15.49 MB (16242774
bytes) on disk.
- qbittorrent.exe (15.35 MB)
- uninst.exe (147.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.8
of qBittorrent 3.3.8.
qBittorrent 3.3.8 is an application marketed by the software company The qBittorrent project. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall qBittorrent 3.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete qBittorrent 3.3.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find qBittorrent 3.3.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "qBittorrent 3.3.8". The qBittorrent 3.3.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click qBittorrent 3.3.8 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding qBittorrent 3.3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for qBittorrent 3.3.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qbittorrent.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall qBittorrent 3.3.8.
8. After removing qBittorrent 3.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of qBittorrent 3.3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling qBittorrent 3.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove qBittorrent 3.3.8 by The qBittorrent project from your computer, we are not saying that qBittorrent 3.3.8 by The qBittorrent project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove qBittorrent 3.3.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:33:27.580