qBittorrent 2.6.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall qBittorrent 2.6.2 from your computerqBittorrent
. Take a look here
for more details on qBittorrent. More information about the program qBittorrent 2.6.2 can be found at http://www.qBittorrent.org/
. qBittorrent 2.6.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling qBittorrent 2.6.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled qbittorrent.exe and occupies 6.50 MB (6811648 bytes).
The executables below are part of qBittorrent 2.6.2. They take about 7.21 MB (7561502
bytes) on disk.
- qbittorrent.exe (6.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (732.28 KB)
This info is about qBittorrent 2.6.2 version 2.6.2
qBittorrent 2.6.2 is an application marketed by the software company qBittorrent. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall qBittorrent 2.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete qBittorrent 2.6.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find qBittorrent 2.6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "qBittorrent 2.6.2". If it is installed on your PC the qBittorrent 2.6.2 application will be found very quickly. After you select qBittorrent 2.6.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding qBittorrent 2.6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for qBittorrent 2.6.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.qBittorrent.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove qBittorrent 2.6.2.
8. After uninstalling qBittorrent 2.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of qBittorrent 2.6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing qBittorrent 2.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove qBittorrent 2.6.2 by qBittorrent from your PC, we are not saying that qBittorrent 2.6.2 by qBittorrent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove qBittorrent 2.6.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:30:56.537