pyzo version 4.2.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove pyzo version 4.2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall pyzo version 4.2.1 from your computerThe Pyzo team
. You can read more on The Pyzo team or check for application updates here
. More details about the application pyzo version 4.2.1 can be seen at http://pyzo.org
. Usually the pyzo version 4.2.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pyzo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling pyzo version 4.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\pyzo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. pyzo version 4.2.1's main file takes about 1.31 MB (1372160 bytes) and is called pyzo.exe.
pyzo version 4.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2088949
bytes) on disk.
- pyzo.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.1
of pyzo version 4.2.1.
pyzo version 4.2.1 is a program by the software company The Pyzo team. Some people try to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove pyzo version 4.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall pyzo version 4.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find pyzo version 4.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "pyzo version 4.2.1". If it exists on your system the pyzo version 4.2.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select pyzo version 4.2.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about pyzo version 4.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for pyzo version 4.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://pyzo.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pyzo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove pyzo version 4.2.1.
8. After uninstalling pyzo version 4.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of pyzo version 4.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing pyzo version 4.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall pyzo version 4.2.1 by The Pyzo team from your PC, we are not saying that pyzo version 4.2.1 by The Pyzo team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall pyzo version 4.2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:00:19.003