pstoedit and importps 3.61
This web page is about pstoedit and importps 3.61 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.61 from your computerH&W Glunz
. You can read more on H&W Glunz or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pstoedit.net
to get more details about pstoedit and importps 3.61 on H&W Glunz's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pstoedit folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. pstoedit and importps 3.61's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\pstoedit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.00 KB (7168 bytes) on disk and is named pstoedit.exe.
pstoedit and importps 3.61 is composed of the following executables which occupy 706.34 KB (723294
bytes) on disk:
- pstoedit.exe (7.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.34 KB)
This data is about pstoedit and importps 3.61 version 3.61
pstoedit and importps 3.61 is a program marketed by the software company H&W Glunz. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove pstoedit and importps 3.61 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find pstoedit and importps 3.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "pstoedit and importps 3.61". The pstoedit and importps 3.61 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select pstoedit and importps 3.61 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding pstoedit and importps 3.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for pstoedit and importps 3.61:
- The publisher is: http://www.pstoedit.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pstoedit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.61.
8. After removing pstoedit and importps 3.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of pstoedit and importps 3.61 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling pstoedit and importps 3.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.61 by H&W Glunz from your computer, nor are we saying that pstoedit and importps 3.61 by H&W Glunz is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.61 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 01:03:39.087