You can find on this page details on how to remove probeManager1.42 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall probeManager1.42 from your computerAKCess Pro Limited
. Further information on AKCess Pro Limited can be found here
. Click on http://www.akcp.com
to get more facts about probeManager1.42 on AKCess Pro Limited's website. Usually the probeManager1.42 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AKCP\probeManager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing probeManager1.42 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AKCP\probeManager\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.91 MB (4097536 bytes) on disk and is named probeManager1.42.exe.
probeManager1.42 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.66 MB (31100967
bytes) on disk.
- IPSet5.6.6.exe (897.50 KB)
- lnuxIPSet5.8.2.exe (22.61 MB)
- probeManager1.42.exe (3.91 MB)
- probeManagerCmd1.42.exe (2.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.54 KB)
This web page is about probeManager1.42 version 1.42
probeManager1.42 is an application marketed by the software company AKCess Pro Limited. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase probeManager1.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove probeManager1.42 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate probeManager1.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "probeManager1.42". If it is installed on your PC the probeManager1.42 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select probeManager1.42 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about probeManager1.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for probeManager1.42:
- The software company is: http://www.akcp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AKCP\probeManager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall probeManager1.42.
8. After removing probeManager1.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of probeManager1.42 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing probeManager1.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall probeManager1.42 by AKCess Pro Limited from your computer, we are not saying that probeManager1.42 by AKCess Pro Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall probeManager1.42 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 12:48:19.437