printeria is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall printeria from your systemunitedprint.com SE
. You can read more on unitedprint.com SE or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\printeria folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for printeria is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\printeria\unins000.exe. printeria.exe is the printeria's primary executable file and it occupies around 359.00 KB (367616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in printeria. They take 1.37 MB (1437232
bytes) on disk.
- printeria.exe (359.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The current page applies to printeria version 4.6.33
only. For other printeria versions please click below:
printeria is an application marketed by unitedprint.com SE. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall printeria is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall printeria with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find printeria or simply activate the Search feature and type in "printeria". If it is installed on your PC the printeria application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select printeria in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding printeria, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall printeria.
8. After uninstalling printeria, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong printeria which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing printeria with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove printeria by unitedprint.com SE from your computer, nor are we saying that printeria by unitedprint.com SE is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove printeria supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 13:36:56.047