This web page is about pmSounds for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall pmSounds from your systemProject Magenta
. You can read more on Project Magenta or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.projectmagenta.com
to get more data about pmSounds on Project Magenta's website. Usually the pmSounds program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pmSounds directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\pmSounds\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove pmSounds. The program's main executable file is titled pmSounds.exe and occupies 282.11 KB (288885 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside pmSounds. They take about 593.00 KB (607227
bytes) on disk.
- pmFileCheck.exe (239.84 KB)
- pmSounds.exe (282.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
pmSounds is a program by Project Magenta. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall pmSounds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove pmSounds from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate pmSounds or simply activate the Search field and type in "pmSounds". The pmSounds app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click pmSounds in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding pmSounds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for pmSounds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.projectmagenta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pmSounds\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove pmSounds.
8. After removing pmSounds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong pmSounds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing pmSounds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall pmSounds by Project Magenta from your PC, we are not saying that pmSounds by Project Magenta is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall pmSounds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 21:53:22.700