php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED
This page is about php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED from your systemNuSphere Corp.
. You can find out more on NuSphere Corp. or check for application updates here
. Further information about php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED can be found at http://www.nusphere.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\nusphere\phped\php70x64 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED is C:\Program Files\nusphere\phped\php70x64\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. php.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED. They occupy an average of 2.63 MB (2753528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- deplister.exe (110.50 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (65.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (35.50 KB)
- php.exe (120.00 KB)
- phpdbg.exe (306.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.00 MB)
The current page applies to php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED version 19.0
php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED is an application offered by NuSphere Corp.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED or simply click the Search feature and type in "php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED". If it is installed on your PC the php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED application will be found very quickly. After you select php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nusphere.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\nusphere\phped\php70x64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED.
8. After removing php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED by NuSphere Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED by NuSphere Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove php-7.0.32 x64 for NuSphere PhpED supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 17:50:10.773