photoFXlab (64 bit)
photoFXlab (64 bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall photoFXlab (64 bit) from your computerTopaz Labs
. Further information on Topaz Labs can be seen here
. Please open http://www.topazlabs.com
if you want to read more on photoFXlab (64 bit) on Topaz Labs's web page. photoFXlab (64 bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Plug-Ins\photoFXlab directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling photoFXlab (64 bit) is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Plug-Ins\photoFXlab\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. photoFXlab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.55 MB (5818368 bytes) on disk.
photoFXlab (64 bit) is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.25 MB (17040045
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- opengldec.exe (194.00 KB)
- photoFXlab.exe (5.55 MB)
- tladjust5_x64.exe (1.46 MB)
- tlbw_x64.exe (1.54 MB)
- tlclean3_x64.exe (731.50 KB)
- tldejpeg4_x64.exe (716.00 KB)
- tldenoise5_x64.exe (733.50 KB)
- tldetail2_x64.exe (754.50 KB)
- tlinfocus_x64.exe (816.00 KB)
- tllenseffects_x64.exe (1.23 MB)
- tlremask3_x64.exe (618.00 KB)
- tlsimplify3_x64.exe (771.50 KB)
- tlstareffects_x64.exe (1.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (49.17 KB)
This page is about photoFXlab (64 bit) version 1.1.2
only. Click on the links below for other photoFXlab (64 bit) versions:
When planning to uninstall photoFXlab (64 bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
photoFXlab (64 bit) is an application released by the software company Topaz Labs. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase photoFXlab (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall photoFXlab (64 bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find photoFXlab (64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "photoFXlab (64 bit)". If it exists on your system the photoFXlab (64 bit) program will be found automatically. When you select photoFXlab (64 bit) in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about photoFXlab (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for photoFXlab (64 bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Plug-Ins\photoFXlab\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove photoFXlab (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling photoFXlab (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of photoFXlab (64 bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling photoFXlab (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove photoFXlab (64 bit) by Topaz Labs from your PC, we are not saying that photoFXlab (64 bit) by Topaz Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove photoFXlab (64 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:04:57.430