How to uninstall phase-6 2.2.0 from your PC
This web page is about phase-6 2.2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by phase-6
. More information about phase-6 can be read here
. You can see more info on phase-6 2.2.0 at http://www.phase-6.com
. phase-6 2.2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\phase-6\phase-6 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. phase-6 2.2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\phase-6\phase-6\uninstall.exe. phase-6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.62 MB (1697417 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in phase-6 2.2.0. They occupy 4.32 MB (4525616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- phase-6.exe (1.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.91 KB)
- reminder.exe (708.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (100.50 KB)
- js.exe (848.50 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (235.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (25.50 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.50 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (100.50 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (83.50 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (109.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (91.50 KB)
This data is about phase-6 2.2.0 version 2.2.0
A way to remove phase-6 2.2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
phase-6 2.2.0 is a program marketed by the software company phase-6. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove phase-6 2.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate phase-6 2.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "phase-6 2.2.0". If it exists on your system the phase-6 2.2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select phase-6 2.2.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about phase-6 2.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for phase-6 2.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phase-6.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\phase-6\phase-6\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall phase-6 2.2.0.
8. After uninstalling phase-6 2.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of phase-6 2.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing phase-6 2.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed phase-6 2.2.0:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall phase-6 2.2.0 by phase-6 from your computer, we are not saying that phase-6 2.2.0 by phase-6 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall phase-6 2.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:12:51.587