phase-6 126.96.36.199b is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall phase-6 188.8.131.52b from your systemphase-6
. More information on phase-6 can be found here
. Click on http://www.phase-6.com
to get more data about phase-6 184.108.40.206b on phase-6's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\phase-6\phase-6 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling phase-6 220.127.116.11b is C:\Program Files (x86)\phase-6\phase-6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.94 MB (10423992 bytes) on disk and is named phase-6.exe.
phase-6 18.104.22.168b contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.24 MB (12832342
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- phase-6.exe (9.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (387.40 KB)
- reminder.exe (1,008.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (179.00 KB)
- updater.exe (232.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (19.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (21.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (17.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of phase-6 126.96.36.199b.
phase-6 188.8.131.52b is a program offered by phase-6. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase phase-6 184.108.40.206b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase phase-6 220.127.116.11b from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find phase-6 18.104.22.168b or simply click the Search feature and type in "phase-6 22.214.171.124b". The phase-6 126.96.36.199b program will be found very quickly. When you select phase-6 188.8.131.52b in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about phase-6 184.108.40.206b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for phase-6 220.127.116.11b:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phase-6.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\phase-6\phase-6\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall phase-6 18.104.22.168b.
8. After removing phase-6 22.214.171.124b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of phase-6 126.96.36.199b that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing phase-6 188.8.131.52b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall phase-6 184.108.40.206b by phase-6 from your PC, we are not saying that phase-6 220.127.116.11b by phase-6 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall phase-6 18.104.22.168b in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-23 10:12:07.737