phase-6 184.108.40.206b is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall phase-6 220.127.116.11b from your systemphase-6
. More information on phase-6 can be found here
. Click on http://www.phase-6.com
to get more data about phase-6 18.104.22.168b on phase-6's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\phase-6\phase-6 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling phase-6 22.214.171.124b is C:\Program Files\phase-6\phase-6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.94 MB (10423992 bytes) on disk and is named phase-6.exe.
phase-6 126.96.36.199b contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.24 MB (12832342
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- phase-6.exe (9.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (387.40 KB)
- reminder.exe (1,008.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (179.00 KB)
- updater.exe (232.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (19.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (21.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (17.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of phase-6 184.108.40.206b.
phase-6 220.127.116.11b is a program offered by phase-6. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase phase-6 18.104.22.168b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase phase-6 22.214.171.124b from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate phase-6 126.96.36.199b or simply activate the Search field and type in "phase-6 188.8.131.52b". The phase-6 184.108.40.206b program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click phase-6 220.127.116.11b in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about phase-6 18.104.22.168b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for phase-6 22.214.171.124b:
- The software company is: http://www.phase-6.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\phase-6\phase-6\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall phase-6 126.96.36.199b.
8. After removing phase-6 188.8.131.52b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of phase-6 184.108.40.206b that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing phase-6 220.127.116.11b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall phase-6 18.104.22.168b by phase-6 from your PC, we are not saying that phase-6 22.214.171.124b by phase-6 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall phase-6 126.96.36.199b in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:45:55.403