perf Software is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall perf Software from your PCperf Software
. Open here
for more information on perf Software. Click on http://www.perf.com/
to get more data about perf Software on perf Software's website. perf Software is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoMedia\Free MP3 Cutter Joiner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoMedia\Free MP3 Cutter Joiner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall perf Software. The application's main executable file is named FreeMP3CutterJoiner.exe and its approximative size is 1.61 MB (1685504 bytes).
perf Software is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.33 MB (2443429
bytes) on disk:
- FreeMP3CutterJoiner.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (740.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.3297.22
of perf Software.
perf Software is a program offered by the software company perf Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove perf Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove perf Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find perf Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "perf Software". The perf Software app will be found very quickly. After you select perf Software in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about perf Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for perf Software:
- The publisher is: http://www.perf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDVideoMedia\Free MP3 Cutter Joiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove perf Software.
8. After removing perf Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of perf Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing perf Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove perf Software by perf Software from your computer, nor are we saying that perf Software by perf Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove perf Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 23:35:28.137