This page contains detailed information on how to remove pdf2image v9 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall pdf2image v9 from your computerVisual Integrity
. Open here
for more information on Visual Integrity. Detailed information about pdf2image v9 can be seen at http://www.pdf2image.com
. Usually the pdf2image v9 program is installed in the "C:\Program Files\Visual Integrity\pdf2image v9" directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing pdf2image v9 is "C:\Program Files\Visual Integrity\pdf2image v9\pdf2image_21078.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. pdf2image v9's main file takes about 520.00 KB (532480 bytes) and its name is pdf2image.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with pdf2image v9. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1137256
bytes) on disk.
- pdf2image.exe (520.00 KB)
- pdf2image_21078.exe (554.60 KB)
- pdf2xxx.exe (36.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of pdf2image v9.
pdf2image v9 is a program released by Visual Integrity. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase pdf2image v9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete pdf2image v9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate pdf2image v9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "pdf2image v9". If it is installed on your PC the pdf2image v9 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click pdf2image v9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding pdf2image v9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for pdf2image v9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pdf2image.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Visual Integrity\pdf2image v9\pdf2image_21078.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove pdf2image v9.
8. After uninstalling pdf2image v9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of pdf2image v9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing pdf2image v9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall pdf2image v9 by Visual Integrity from your PC, we are not saying that pdf2image v9 by Visual Integrity is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall pdf2image v9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-15 13:33:07.010