pLan OpenVPN Edition
pLan OpenVPN Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall pLan OpenVPN Edition from your systempLan DevTeam
. Go over here
where you can find out more on pLan DevTeam. Click on http://plangc.ru/
to get more data about pLan OpenVPN Edition on pLan DevTeam's website. pLan OpenVPN Edition is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pLan folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for pLan OpenVPN Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\pLan\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 839.00 KB (859136 bytes) on disk and is called pLan_openvpn.exe.
pLan OpenVPN Edition contains of the executables below. They take 1.98 MB (2072135
bytes) on disk.
- ForceBindIP.exe (7.00 KB)
- pLan_openvpn.exe (839.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
pLan OpenVPN Edition has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall pLan OpenVPN Edition:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\pLan OpenVPN Edition
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\pLan OpenVPN Edition\pLan OpenVPN Edition.lnk
pLan OpenVPN Edition is an application offered by pLan DevTeam. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall pLan OpenVPN Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase pLan OpenVPN Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate pLan OpenVPN Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "pLan OpenVPN Edition". If it exists on your system the pLan OpenVPN Edition application will be found automatically. When you click pLan OpenVPN Edition in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about pLan OpenVPN Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for pLan OpenVPN Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://plangc.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pLan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall pLan OpenVPN Edition.
8. After uninstalling pLan OpenVPN Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong pLan OpenVPN Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling pLan OpenVPN Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove pLan OpenVPN Edition by pLan DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that pLan OpenVPN Edition by pLan DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove pLan OpenVPN Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-20 12:33:37.600