pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) from your computerEasternGraphics
. You can find out more on EasternGraphics or check for application updates here
. pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\EasternGraphics\pCon.planner 6 Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. planner64_pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.49 MB (14149424 bytes) on disk.
pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 27.84 MB (29188440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- hasp_rt.exe (1.38 MB)
- md_bridge.exe (19.50 KB)
- planner64_pro.exe (13.49 MB)
- SafenetActivation.exe (5.75 MB)
- updater.exe (5.78 MB)
- YafarayProcess.exe (42.00 KB)
This page is about pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) version 18.104.22.168
pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) is a program marketed by EasternGraphics. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit)". If it exists on your system the pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) application will be found very quickly. After you click pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) by EasternGraphics from your PC, nor are we saying that pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) by EasternGraphics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall pCon.planner 6.8 Pro (64 bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-24 10:50:48.443