pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) from your PCEasternGraphics
. Open here
for more info on EasternGraphics. Usually the pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files\EasternGraphics\pCon.planner 6 Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit)'s main file takes about 13.20 MB (13838640 bytes) and is named planner.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit). They take about 22.79 MB (23898432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hasp_rt.exe (1.38 MB)
- md_bridge.exe (19.50 KB)
- planner.exe (13.20 MB)
- SafenetActivation.exe (2.21 MB)
- updater.exe (5.94 MB)
- YafarayProcess.exe (42.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit).
pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) is a program offered by the software company EasternGraphics. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit)". The pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit).
8. After removing pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) by EasternGraphics from your PC, nor are we saying that pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) by EasternGraphics is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove pCon.planner 6.7 Pro (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 07:16:31.807