ossia score 2.4.0
ossia score 2.4.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ossia score 2.4.0 from your computerossia
. Further information on ossia can be seen here
. You can see more info about ossia score 2.4.0 at https:\\ossia.io
. Usually the ossia score 2.4.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\ossia score 2.4.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ossia score 2.4.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ossia score 2.4.0\Uninstall.exe. score.exe is the ossia score 2.4.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 152.39 MB (159796224 bytes) on disk.
ossia score 2.4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 304.94 MB (319753803
bytes) on disk.
- Benchmarker.exe (152.24 MB)
- ossia-score-vstpuppet.exe (130.50 KB)
- score.exe (152.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.57 KB)
This data is about ossia score 2.4.0 version 2.4.0
ossia score 2.4.0 is an application by the software company ossia. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ossia score 2.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ossia score 2.4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ossia score 2.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ossia score 2.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the ossia score 2.4.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ossia score 2.4.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ossia score 2.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ossia score 2.4.0:
- The publisher is: https:\\ossia.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ossia score 2.4.0\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ossia score 2.4.0.
8. After uninstalling ossia score 2.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ossia score 2.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ossia score 2.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ossia score 2.4.0 by ossia from your computer, we are not saying that ossia score 2.4.0 by ossia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ossia score 2.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 14:02:32.910