oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 from your computerOracle
. Further information on Oracle can be found here
. oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7 directory, depending on the user's choice. pack200.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.41 KB (15784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4. They take 1.29 MB (1351368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 version 7.0.400
oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 is an application marketed by the software company Oracle. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4". If it is installed on your PC the oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 app will be found automatically. When you click oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4.
8. After uninstalling oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 by Oracle from your PC, nor are we saying that oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 by Oracle is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall oracle-jre-7.0_40-R1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:31:21.330