This web page contains complete information on how to remove oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 from your PCOracle Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Oracle Corporation. The application's main executable file occupies 15.09 KB (15456 bytes) on disk and is labeled pack200.exe.
The executables below are part of oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0. They occupy about 1.19 MB (1245664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (29.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.09 KB)
- java.exe (186.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (267.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.09 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (76.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.09 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.09 KB)
- klist.exe (15.09 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.09 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.59 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.09 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.59 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
This page is about oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 version 8.0.510
oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 is a program offered by the software company Oracle Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0". If it exists on your system the oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 app will be found automatically. After you select oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0.
8. After uninstalling oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 by Oracle Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 by Oracle Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall oracle-jre-1.8.0_51-R0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:31:21.337