This page is about ooVoo Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ooVoo Toolbar from your systemVisicom Media Inc.
. More information on Visicom Media Inc. can be found here
. ooVoo Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\oovootoolbar folder, subject to the user's choice. ooVoo Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\oovootoolbar\uninstall.exe. ooVoo Toolbar's primary file takes around 166.84 KB (170840 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
ooVoo Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 166.84 KB (170840
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (166.84 KB)
The current web page applies to ooVoo Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\oovootoolbar
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\oovootoolbar\chrome\content\lib\about.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\oovootoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxpanel.xul
- C:\Program Files (x86)\oovootoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxpanelwin.xul
- C:\Program Files (x86)\oovootoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxprefwin.xul
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
ooVoo Toolbar is an application by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ooVoo Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ooVoo Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ooVoo Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ooVoo Toolbar". If it exists on your system the ooVoo Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ooVoo Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ooVoo Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ooVoo Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling ooVoo Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ooVoo Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ooVoo Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ooVoo Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ooVoo Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ooVoo Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:33:03.383