omiga-plus uninstall is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall omiga-plus uninstall from your computeromiga-plus
. More information on omiga-plus can be found here
. Usually the omiga-plus uninstall application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\omiga-plus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\omiga-plus\UninstallManager.exe -ptid=tugs is the full command line if you want to uninstall omiga-plus uninstall. UninstallManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.84 MB (1927680 bytes) on disk.
omiga-plus uninstall contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.84 MB (1927680
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallManager.exe (1.84 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling omiga-plus uninstall we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by omiga-plus uninstall when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\searchplugins\omiga-plus.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\omiga-plus uninstall
omiga-plus uninstall is a program by omiga-plus. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase omiga-plus uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete omiga-plus uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find omiga-plus uninstall or simply click the Search feature and type in "omiga-plus uninstall". The omiga-plus uninstall app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select omiga-plus uninstall in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding omiga-plus uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove omiga-plus uninstall.
8. After uninstalling omiga-plus uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong omiga-plus uninstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling omiga-plus uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall omiga-plus uninstall by omiga-plus from your computer, nor are we saying that omiga-plus uninstall by omiga-plus is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall omiga-plus uninstall supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:48:44.983