office wörterbuch pro 2
office wörterbuch pro 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall office wörterbuch pro 2 from your computerLingenio GmbH
. More information on Lingenio GmbH can be seen here
. More details about the software office wörterbuch pro 2 can be seen at www.lingenio.de
. office wörterbuch pro 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OWPro2 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for office wörterbuch pro 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OWPro2\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\OWPro2\INSTALL.LOG. office wörterbuch pro 2's primary file takes around 580.00 KB (593920 bytes) and is called tDictPro.exe.
office wörterbuch pro 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.33 MB (1393664
bytes) on disk:
- tDictPro.exe (580.00 KB)
- TEngine.exe (620.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
This info is about office wörterbuch pro 2 version 2
office wörterbuch pro 2 is an application released by Lingenio GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove office wörterbuch pro 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall office wörterbuch pro 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find office wörterbuch pro 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "office wörterbuch pro 2". The office wörterbuch pro 2 application will be found very quickly. When you select office wörterbuch pro 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding office wörterbuch pro 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for office wörterbuch pro 2:
- The web site of the program is: www.lingenio.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OWPro2\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\OWPro2\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall office wörterbuch pro 2.
8. After removing office wörterbuch pro 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of office wörterbuch pro 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing office wörterbuch pro 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall office wörterbuch pro 2 by Lingenio GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that office wörterbuch pro 2 by Lingenio GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall office wörterbuch pro 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:38:57.050