You can find below details on how to uninstall ocenaudio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ocenaudio from your PCOcenaudio Team
. Further information on Ocenaudio Team can be found here
. Please open http://www.ocenaudio.com
if you want to read more on ocenaudio on Ocenaudio Team's web page. Usually the ocenaudio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ocenaudio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ocenaudio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ocenaudio\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called ocenaudio.exe and its approximative size is 5.90 MB (6182464 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ocenaudio. They occupy 7.65 MB (8016998
bytes) on disk.
- ocenaudio.exe (5.90 MB)
- ocenvst32.exe (803.95 KB)
- ocenvst64.exe (861.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (125.69 KB)
The current page applies to ocenaudio version 3.2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other ocenaudio releases:
...click to view all...
ocenaudio is a program offered by Ocenaudio Team. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ocenaudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ocenaudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ocenaudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ocenaudio". If it is installed on your PC the ocenaudio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ocenaudio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ocenaudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ocenaudio:
- The software company is: http://www.ocenaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ocenaudio\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ocenaudio.
8. After removing ocenaudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ocenaudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ocenaudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ocenaudio by Ocenaudio Team from your computer, we are not saying that ocenaudio by Ocenaudio Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ocenaudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 12:02:19.687