obs-websocket version 4.3.3
This web page is about obs-websocket version 4.3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall obs-websocket version 4.3.3 from your computerStephane Lepin
. Open here
where you can find out more on Stephane Lepin. Click on http://github.com/Palakis/obs-websocket
to get more data about obs-websocket version 4.3.3 on Stephane Lepin's website. Usually the obs-websocket version 4.3.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for obs-websocket version 4.3.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\unins000.exe. obs32.exe is the obs-websocket version 4.3.3's main executable file and it takes close to 2.19 MB (2300352 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in obs-websocket version 4.3.3. They take 13.81 MB (14482080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (59.45 KB)
- obs32.exe (2.19 MB)
- obs64.exe (2.49 MB)
- detect-amf32.exe (855.94 KB)
- detect-amf64.exe (1.10 MB)
- enc-amf-test32.exe (389.44 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (464.94 KB)
- ffmpeg-mux32.exe (41.94 KB)
- ffmpeg-mux64.exe (55.94 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (417.94 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (515.94 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (417.44 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (515.44 KB)
- seg_service.exe (792.94 KB)
- cef-bootstrap.exe (670.94 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.44 KB)
- cef-bootstrap.exe (1.74 MB)
The current page applies to obs-websocket version 4.3.3 version 4.3.3
obs-websocket version 4.3.3 is an application marketed by the software company Stephane Lepin. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase obs-websocket version 4.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall obs-websocket version 4.3.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate obs-websocket version 4.3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "obs-websocket version 4.3.3". The obs-websocket version 4.3.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select obs-websocket version 4.3.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about obs-websocket version 4.3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for obs-websocket version 4.3.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://github.com/Palakis/obs-websocket
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove obs-websocket version 4.3.3.
8. After uninstalling obs-websocket version 4.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of obs-websocket version 4.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling obs-websocket version 4.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove obs-websocket version 4.3.3 by Stephane Lepin from your computer, nor are we saying that obs-websocket version 4.3.3 by Stephane Lepin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove obs-websocket version 4.3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 02:25:10.780