oCam version 121.0
oCam version 121.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall oCam version 121.0 from your PChttp://ohsoft.net/
. More information on http://ohsoft.net/ can be seen here
. Click on http://ohsoft.net/
to get more data about oCam version 121.0 on http://ohsoft.net/'s website. oCam version 121.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall oCam version 121.0. oCam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.77 MB (6054584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in oCam version 121.0. They take 7.68 MB (8054001
bytes) on disk.
- oCam.exe (5.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
- HookSurface.exe (187.68 KB)
- HookSurface.exe (168.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 121.0
of oCam version 121.0.
oCam version 121.0 is an application marketed by http://ohsoft.net/. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase oCam version 121.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase oCam version 121.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find oCam version 121.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "oCam version 121.0". The oCam version 121.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click oCam version 121.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about oCam version 121.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for oCam version 121.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ohsoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove oCam version 121.0.
8. After uninstalling oCam version 121.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong oCam version 121.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing oCam version 121.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall oCam version 121.0 by http://ohsoft.net/ from your PC, we are not saying that oCam version 121.0 by http://ohsoft.net/ is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall oCam version 121.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:18:47.090