oCam 130.0 verzió
This page is about oCam 130.0 verzió for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall oCam 130.0 verzió from your systemhttp://ohsoft.net/
. More information on http://ohsoft.net/ can be seen here
. You can see more info related to oCam 130.0 verzió at http://ohsoft.net/
. oCam 130.0 verzió is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\oCam directory, subject to the user's choice. oCam 130.0 verzió's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\oCam\unins000.exe". oCam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.95 MB (5189848 bytes) on disk.
oCam 130.0 verzió contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.82 MB (10297309
bytes) on disk.
- oCam.exe (4.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
- LicenseMgr.exe (2.94 MB)
- HookSurface.exe (193.21 KB)
- HookSurface.exe (190.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 130.0
of oCam 130.0 verzió.
oCam 130.0 verzió is a program by http://ohsoft.net/. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall oCam 130.0 verzió is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall oCam 130.0 verzió using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find oCam 130.0 verzió or simply activate the Search feature and type in "oCam 130.0 verzió". If it is installed on your PC the oCam 130.0 verzió app will be found very quickly. After you click oCam 130.0 verzió in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding oCam 130.0 verzió, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for oCam 130.0 verzió:
- The web site of the program is: http://ohsoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\oCam\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove oCam 130.0 verzió.
8. After removing oCam 130.0 verzió, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong oCam 130.0 verzió that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing oCam 130.0 verzió using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove oCam 130.0 verzió by http://ohsoft.net/ from your computer, nor are we saying that oCam 130.0 verzió by http://ohsoft.net/ is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove oCam 130.0 verzió in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:27:21.470