nvrocx 184.108.40.206480 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall nvrocx 220.127.116.11480 from your PCcms
. Go over here
for more details on cms. Click on http://www.cms.com
to get more info about nvrocx 18.104.22.168480 on cms's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClientControl\sNVR folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall nvrocx 22.214.171.124480 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ClientControl\sNVR\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninst.exe and it has a size of 53.79 KB (55084 bytes).
nvrocx 126.96.36.199480 contains of the executables below. They take 53.79 KB (55084
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to nvrocx 188.8.131.52480 version 184.108.40.206480
nvrocx 220.127.116.11480 is a program released by cms. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove nvrocx 18.104.22.168480 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove nvrocx 22.214.171.124480 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate nvrocx 126.96.36.199480 or simply click the Search field and type in "nvrocx 188.8.131.52480". If it is installed on your PC the nvrocx 184.108.40.206480 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select nvrocx 220.127.116.11480 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about nvrocx 18.104.22.168480, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nvrocx 22.214.171.124480:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cms.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClientControl\sNVR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove nvrocx 126.96.36.199480.
8. After removing nvrocx 188.8.131.52480, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of nvrocx 184.108.40.206480 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing nvrocx 220.127.116.11480 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove nvrocx 18.104.22.168480 by cms from your computer, we are not saying that nvrocx 22.214.171.124480 by cms is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove nvrocx 126.96.36.199480 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 16:56:30.787