You can find below details on how to remove nvprune for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall nvprune from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. nvprune is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. nvprune's primary file takes about 222.50 KB (227840 bytes) and its name is nvprune.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside nvprune. They take about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This web page is about nvprune version 11.0
only. For more nvprune versions please click below:
...click to view all...
nvprune is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall nvprune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete nvprune from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find nvprune or simply click the Search field and type in "nvprune". The nvprune application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select nvprune in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about nvprune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall nvprune.
8. After uninstalling nvprune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong nvprune that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing nvprune with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove nvprune by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that nvprune by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove nvprune supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.267