nvcc is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall nvcc from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the nvcc application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. nvcc.exe is the nvcc's primary executable file and it takes about 397.00 KB (406528 bytes) on disk.
nvcc is composed of the following executables which take 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of nvcc. You can find below info on other releases of nvcc:
...click to view all...
nvcc is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall nvcc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove nvcc from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate nvcc or simply activate the Search feature and type in "nvcc". The nvcc app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click nvcc in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding nvcc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove nvcc.
8. After uninstalling nvcc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of nvcc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing nvcc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall nvcc by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that nvcc by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall nvcc supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.387