You can find below detailed information on how to remove nuclear 0.6.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall nuclear 0.6.0 from your systemnukeop
. You can read more on nukeop or check for application updates here
. Usually the nuclear 0.6.0 program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\nuclear folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall nuclear 0.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\nuclear\Uninstall nuclear.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. nuclear 0.6.0's primary file takes about 87.77 MB (92038656 bytes) and is called nuclear.exe.
nuclear 0.6.0 is composed of the following executables which take 91.07 MB (95498491
bytes) on disk:
- nuclear.exe (87.77 MB)
- Uninstall nuclear.exe (148.27 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (3.05 MB)
The current page applies to nuclear 0.6.0 version 0.6.0
nuclear 0.6.0 is an application released by nukeop. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove nuclear 0.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase nuclear 0.6.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find nuclear 0.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "nuclear 0.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the nuclear 0.6.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select nuclear 0.6.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about nuclear 0.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall nuclear 0.6.0.
8. After uninstalling nuclear 0.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of nuclear 0.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling nuclear 0.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall nuclear 0.6.0 by nukeop from your PC, nor are we saying that nuclear 0.6.0 by nukeop is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall nuclear 0.6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 01:02:36.107