ntopng 3.6.180822 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ntopng 3.6.180822 from your computerntop
. You can read more on ntop or check for application updates here
. More details about the program ntopng 3.6.180822 can be found at http://www.ntop.org/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ntopng folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ntopng\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ntopng 3.6.180822. ntopng.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.36 MB (3526144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ntopng 3.6.180822. They take about 25.98 MB (27240647
bytes) on disk.
- ntopng.exe (3.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- redis-2.4.6-setup-64-bit.exe (796.51 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.30 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current web page applies to ntopng 3.6.180822 version 3.5.180822
ntopng 3.6.180822 is a program released by the software company ntop. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ntopng 3.6.180822 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ntopng 3.6.180822 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ntopng 3.6.180822 or simply click the Search field and type in "ntopng 3.6.180822". If it exists on your system the ntopng 3.6.180822 program will be found very quickly. When you select ntopng 3.6.180822 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ntopng 3.6.180822, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ntopng 3.6.180822:
- The software company is: http://www.ntop.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ntopng\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ntopng 3.6.180822.
8. After removing ntopng 3.6.180822, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ntopng 3.6.180822 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ntopng 3.6.180822 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ntopng 3.6.180822 by ntop from your computer, nor are we saying that ntopng 3.6.180822 by ntop is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ntopng 3.6.180822 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:24:43.967